This program is designed to meet your baby's specific sleep needs with the goal being to help your baby learn how to develop healthy sleep habits. We will address your baby's sleep issues and develop a comprehensive sleep plan of how to fix them.
We will address your Toddlers's sleep issues and the plan of how to fix them.
- Preliminary Evaluation
This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child's sleep habits and routines that you'll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
Private Phone Consultation
In a 90 phone minute consultation, we'll the sleep plan and additional support documents I have created for your child, discuss toddler sleep strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific toddler issues you might be dealing with.
Customized Sleep Plan
I will prepare for you a customized sleep plan and email this to you at the conclusion of our private consultation.
- Six Follow-up Telephone Calls Our first call will follow the night you choose to implement your sleep plan. Then we will schedule the other follow-up calls will occur during the first week following the consultation. The calls will typically last about 15 minutes, and we'll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
THREE Weeks of Unlimited E-mail Support
You will have my private email address for three weeks of unlimited email support beginning the day you implement your sleep plan. I will respond to emails within 24 hours M-S.
JollyBabies Sleep well Tool Kit
This is information to help you address anything that could come up with your child's sleep. Topics include: Nap transitions, Travel tips, moving from co-sleeping to Cot/Toddler bed or moving from Cot to Toddler Bed, how to maintain successful naps as per your child ages, and daylight savings time change.
Are you going to be new parents? Or Are you scared parents whose first child didn't sleep well Don't worry we are here to help you who want to set up good and healthy sleeping habits for complete family. We are here to help you setting those milestones from day 1 you bring a new baby home
Are you one of following
- Bringing a new Bub at home and want to set up good foundation ?
- Want some sleep for whole family ?
- Tired of night battles?
- Not able to read tiring sign of your baby ?
- Is your child having catnaps/early morning wakeups/nursing through the night/sleeps only with dummy ?
- Having a early rising toddler ?
- Toddler testing boundaries ?
For those who need some extra support. We offer bedtime, half night and overnight packages where we work alongside you to implement the sleep plan.
- A full sleep evaluation for your child
1-1.5 hours private in house/Skype consultation.
Night support as per selected hours package
- Arrive at your home one hour before bedtime and observe you putting into place the new schedule
- A nursery/bedroom evaluation
- customised sleep plan