Why to Hire a Sleep Consultant?
Welcome to Jolly Babies Paediatric Sleep Consulting. I am Pragati Arora, an Infant and Child Sleep Consultant, certified with the Sleep Sense. My goal is to help families to sleep better and to educate parents on forming healthy sleep habits from day one.
1. Sleep problems are often the #1 frustration and concern of mothers. Research shows that sleep issues can often take up to 5 years to resolve themselves. That is a lot of sleepless nights.
2. Poor sleep affects the mental and emotional health of both you and your child.
3. All of the books and advice from friends and family can be overwhelming. I can help give you the tools you need to help baby sleep and the confidence to implement that plan.
4. The strategies that I give are not a one-size-fits-all approach. My plans can be as gentle as you are comfortable with, and we will never push a family to let their baby cry it out. Your customized sleep plan is tailored just for you.
5. There are many sleep consultants out there but not all of them are certified. During my certification process, I completed comprehensive training from Dana Obleman who is owner of Sleep Sense Program and has helped 60,000 families worldwide. Anybody can call themselves a sleep consultant so you want to be sure that whoever you contact has been certified through an accredited program.
6. I provide on-going support throughout the entire process—all the ups and downs, the victories and the set-backs. I’ll be here every step of the way.
7. I have been where you are right now. You can read my story in the about me section. Our son gave us a run for our money in the sleep department, and teaching him to sleep was the best decision we have ever made. We had the tools the second time around, and what a difference that made!
8. The sleep habits that we teach to your child will last a lifetime. This is not a short-term fix, and the benefits of healthy sleep are endless from emotional wellbeing to academics.
9. We can help you plan ahead for the many milestones in a child’s life that can impact sleep, including nap transitions or moving to a ‘big kid’s bed’.
If you are ready to get that full night’s sleep you have been dreaming about, contact me for a consultation so we can make that dream a reality!
Our Half-Night and Full-Night Support Packages at affordable and No-Say price
If you are still not sure, you can check our Half- Night and Over-Night support package and our Half-Night package is an actually the best for tired parents and for ones who need some extra support!
I am across few parents who hired Night nannies for months and months as they had few reasons and they could spend that money on ongoing basis. But, I asked a parent what if I give you solution in a week time with one overnight support and you child will surely sleep on his own without any intervention from you for 10-12 solid hours and it looked so sceptical to that parent as first reason was why they didn’t look into this before and how it will work for their child. And my answer is yes, it will surely work, Sleep Sense program sits at 99% success rate and being a consultant, parents can address all their issue on ongoing basis and they have support for longer period to get it through and Our Home Packages are tailored to those who need extra support or couldn’t do it all by themselves earlier or don’t want to try on their own and need a Team.
You have come to right place to get all the support. If you have a child who has any of sleep associations/night waking/catnaps, but you are not sure how to correct it and think you need some additional support, we can do that for you.
So what we will do for you:
> Preliminary Evaluation
This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll complete prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together).
> 30 mins Pre-Call
We will discuss details of the overnight support.
> Arrive at your place 1 hour before the bedtime
I will join you prior to your child’s recommended bedtime and we will go through each and every step and will do the bedtime routine together.
> 4-12 hours of home support (depending upon package you choose)
The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home and we will begin your journey to wonderful sleep together.
> Personalised Sleep Plan
This will be prepared for you after our consultation and after the night’s stay so you have your own personalized plan to help guide you through the upcoming nights.
> Extra Support
2 week-3 week Unlimited Phone/Email support
Four Follow-up Telephone Calls
Four phone calls, typically lasting 15 minutes, can be scheduled for the first week following the consultation. We will discuss any issues you had previous night and a quick follow up for coming days and I can answer to any of your questions.
TWO-Three week of unlimited e-mail support
You will have unlimited email support beginning the day you implement your sleep plan. I will respond to emails within 24 hours M-Sa.
So while I watch your child you can have a good sleep!
Our Half-Night and Over-Night Package starts from 4 months as Sleep gets more consolidate after 4 month from short sleep cycle to long sleep cycle, we offer this package from 4 months onwards as it can be good value and support you can get from this package.
If you think we can help you with Child’s Sleep then BOOK Your FREE 15 Minutes Consultation, CALL NOW 0451 021 326 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org